The Student News Site of Academy of Holy Angels

The Blue & Gold

The Blue & Gold

The Blue & Gold

The basketball teams from Indiana University - Bloomington and University of Nebraska - Lincoln playing each other in the quarterfinal round of the 2024 Big Ten Tournament at Target Center on March 15th. The University of Nebraska - Lincoln won 93 - 66.
Photo of the Week
March 19, 2024
The cast of The Hunchback of Notre Dame finishing rehearsal. They are preparing for opening night on April 13th.
Photo of the Week
March 12, 2024

Editorial: Introduction to the 2023-2024 School Year

As the school year begins, we are so excited to emphasize AHA’s school newspaper as the primary source of news and updates for the student body. We are looking forward to increasing student readership and engagement with the Blue & Gold. We are here to be the voice of the students, and we want to know your opinions and preferences on how to best connect with and share updates with everyone. Throughout the year, we hope to communicate with the student body through polls and questionnaires, so please feel free to interact with and reach out to us. In order to make it easy for students to communicate with us, we have an Instagram account and a new email address for anyone with questions or concerns down below.

This year, we are introducing new editors of specific sections such as news, sports, campus life, special events, and more. We are always looking for new members and people who are passionate about writing and photography. Our next meeting will be Thursday, September 21st at 7:20 in Mrs. Aylward’s room; everyone is welcome!

We look forward to what this school year will bring!

Ella Bailie and Josh George – Editors in Chief

Instagram: ahablueandgold

Email Address: [email protected]