The Student News Site of Academy of Holy Angels

The Blue & Gold

The Blue & Gold

The Blue & Gold

Captain’s Pick: Spring Sports

Which games are the captains looking forward to?

With all the spring sports at AHA well under way, there are plenty of opportunities to see the Stars in action. If you’re having a tough time deciding which game or match to watch, read opinions from various senior captains on the games they’re most excited for before playoffs start.  

Girls Lacrosse

Charlotte Rosen – May 16 against Visitation will be a close game against a rival school.

Baseball

Maison Roudabush-I’m most excited for our game against Simley at Donaldson Park on May 20th. They are a good team, and it is our last game of the regular season.

Track and Field

Eli Katter- I’m most excited for our sections meet at East Ridge, because it gives everyone a chance to qualify for state. The meet is split into two days, May 29 and May 31.

Girls Golf

Izzy Long- I am most excited for sections because it’s our opportunity to return to the state tournament as a team.

Boys Golf

Henrik Nelson- I am most excited for our conference championship match at River Oaks Municipal on May 20th, because it is our chance to win the conference.

Boys Lacrosse

Jack Berg- I am most excited about our game against Providence, because they are a good team and a big rival of ours.

Boys Tennis

Declan Andresen- I am most excited for our section semifinal match against SPA on May 16th, because it will be a very close match and a chance for the team to progress in the section tournament.